Terms and conditions of Securigard Premium monitoring cover:
1. The big battery change/check service which occurs on our Visonics systems is excluded and will still be charged at our normal rate. All other site visits on our Wireless Visonics systems will be free of charge.
2. A sir-charge will apply to customers who live more than 45 minutes away from our office. (AA route planner timed).
3. Premium cover applies to our Visonics systems only. All other systems have a one year parts and labour warranty. Customers with wired systems can avail of remote maintenance only.
4. Premium cover is limited to systems initially installed by Securigard.
5. Site visits will be carried out free of charge where necessary and only to repair faults that cannot be rectified by our telephone support. Site visits are only free of charge on our Powermax systems.
6. All issues relating to Broadband, Wi-Fi, SIM cards, credit top ups and mobile phone provider network signals or failure of any kind are excluded. In the case where a customer has a ready to go SIM card in their system it is the customers responsibility to keep this SIM card topped up according to usage and according to the regulations of their SIM provider. In cases where a world Sim card is in use Securigard are not responsible for network failure, SIM card failure or failure of any kind. In instances where WIFI is used Securigard can charge a fee when customers change WIFI provider. This fee is to cover password setup etc.
7. Issues relating to power outages and power issues to your panel in general are excluded.
8. Issues relating to systems disconnected due to new windows, building works, new animals in the home etc are excluded.
9. To avail of our premium cover all battery changes must be carried out by Securigard. All systems must be checked by Securigard at a minimum every 2.5 to 3 years and this visit is charged at our normal rate. This visit is important as during the visit the software is often upgraded.
10. Customers are advised to inform Securigard immediately if a fault indicator illuminates on their keypad. If at any time a customer feels that they have a maintenance issue or indeed any other issue that has not been addressed to their satisfaction they must contact Securigard by email and document their issue.
11. All new customers must sign a direct debit mandate. All existing Powermax customers must sign a direct debit mandate in order to avail of of our premium monitoring cover. Should customers cancel their direct debit agreement their monitoring service will be suspended and or maintenance cover will be revoked and they will be charged for site visits (The bank notify us if a direct debit agreement is cancelled and if a direct debit is returned unpaid the customer agrees to pay a €20 admin charge). Just to be clear – no direct debit no monitoring. All customers availing of our premium cover must sign a new three year monitoring contract on the next visit by a Securigard member of staff to your premises. If customers do not wish to sign a new contract all works will be charged for at our normal rate.
12. Wireless full price: Securigard retain ownership of GSM dialer and external box only. Wireless reduced price offer: If you avail of reduced wireless price then we retain ownership of the entire system. Prewired : Securigard retain ownership of only the alarm panel, communication devices and internal components, keypad and external siren. The customer grants Securigard it’s servants or agents an irrevocable licence to enter the customer’s property or curtilage thereof for the purpose of the removal of Securigard’s property in the event of failure to discharge any sum owed to Securigard on demand within seven days, or in the event that the customer cancels his or her monitoring on expiry of their contract period. If Securigard have to remove a system a fee of €200 plus VAT will apply. To avoid this fee and to prevent continued billing (customer agrees to be billed up until system is returned to Securigard) customer agrees to box the components and return to Securigard Ltd. Customer is responsible for package and posting.
13. Customers must supply accurate contact details to our monitoring station by email and the provision of your monitoring service does not commence until you do so. The provision of your service will commence immediately upon receipt of these contact details. You do not have the right to cancel your service once it commences as the monitoring is paid for annually.
14. All customers must give Securigard thirty days notice in writing if they wish to cancel their monitoring service. If this notice is not given customers will be liable for a full years monitoring as the fee is paid annually. Customers must return equipment to Securigard by normal post within seven days after their renewal date and should they fail to do so they agree that billing will continue and or Securigard can remove the property for the above mentioned fee. If you cancel before the term is up there is no refund and you cannot assign your contract to a third party.
15. All Securigard monitoring contracts are for a duration of three or five years. The period will be written on your contract. As stated above you may cancel after the period of your contract expires only, but you must give thirty days notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When your contract expires the monitoring service will continue on a yearly rolling basis up until you cancel by giving the required notice in writing or until you sign a new contract.
16. All new customers agree to a five year contract. Fees paid annually in advance in one payment on date of installation and all future years are paid annually in one direct debit payment.
17. Customers are advised to check their insurer’s requirements regarding servicing. If their insurer requires their system to be checked even though it does not have a fault this visit will be charged for at our normal rate. Our premium cover covers unlimited site visits to repair faults only (subject to exclusions detailed above).
18. All new customers confirm in writing that they have read these conditions and all existing customers are emailed a copy of our terms each year prior to their renewal. By renewing your monitoring you are confirming that you agree to our terms and conditions.
19. Securigard has their customers permission to handle their data relating to phone numbers, email addresses, name , address , bank details and indeed any information necessary to carry out it’s duties as a monitoring provider. Furthermore Securigard has the customers express permission to pass on this information to any licensed monitoring station and or to sell our customer contracts to another licensed provider at any time including during your contract period. Securigard may assign any of it’s rights or obligations under the agreement without the customer’s consent.